Saturday, October 12, 2013

Is it five years already?

Salam. Hi.

I don't know if anyone ever read this anymore, even the bimbs. But hi :)
Guess what, we've finished our degree! Who would have thought it would really be over, huh? Well, we all know it would be over, but not this soon. I still haven't had enough memories with all of you. There are so many things that we haven't tried, so many experiences to be enjoyed together. You girls are one of the best things that ever happened to me. Boyfriends come and go, but we're still sticking together through thick and thin (and I mean that literally!). So yeah we've got our differences and dramas, but we got through all that right? I guess it's a part of growing up, huh? And thanks for all the memories and support. Whenever we need someone to talk to, there's always one of us whom we can talk to. Please please do not grow apart. I'm soooo looking forward for our convocation. I love you girlssss!

1 comment: