Monday, July 14, 2014

Career Bimbs

Assalamualaikum and Salam Ramadhan

It's been ages since I last wrote here. I wonder if people are still reading this blog. The bimbs have to read this post as I will announce this at the whatsapp group. A bimb has to act like one right :p

So now it's already Ramadhan and it has been almost 9 months after our convocation day. Alhamdulillah all of us has been employed. The first bimb to land a job is our eldest sis and the most bimboistic aka Siti Rosma. Working as a QA/QC (kalo salah jgn marah, too much things in my head at this hour) engineer at Ibiden Electronics, Penang and part time business woman buat kuih raya. The second till the fifth bimbs that have been emloyed are the PETRONAS execs starting with Jejah (KL), Belle (Miri), Cekinahh (Gurun) and Farah (KL). And the last one is me and alhamdulillah I've secured a job at SapuraKencana.

Can you guys believe that we're all career women!? No more berjimba sana sini, no more lepaking, no more mamak session. Thank God to whatsapp group that we're still keeping in touch eventhough we're apart. And since we're not in one place, it's so hard to meet all of you. A complete bimbs gathering. So next year we have to plan one time to meet. Not just next year. We have to do this like a bimbs tradition. Once a year we have to meet up or else sampai sudah x dapat. So who want to volunteer as project manager. I won't! Hahaha.

So the point of this post is, we have entered the working world and we are apart but we are still keeping in touch and I miss our life at UTP. So see u guys at our-I-don't-know-when-once-a-year gathering. Selamat berpuasa and Selamat Hari Raya which is another 2 weeks to go :D

No comments: